CIRCUS SUMMER CAMP
Frequently Asked Questions.
If you have any other question please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
call Paúl at (406)475-2513. We are happy to assist you.
• Is there any flexibility in terms of drop off or pick up?
Drop off is 8.30am - 9:00am
Pick up is 3:00 - 3:30pm
*On Fridays pickup is at 12
• Do you offer payment Plans?
Yes! Registration in Auto-Pay (aka a card on file) is required to create a payment plan. Please send an email to email@example.com for more details.
• My kids are excited about trying it out but not sure if we can commit to a full session. Do you take any drop ins?
We HIGHLY encourage families to register their kids for an entire session. Circus skills can take time to develop. A three week session offers students the opportunity to learn how to ride the unicycle or build a trapeze act. also: we very often witness parents parents struggling to get refunds from other camps because after a week with us all they want for the rest of the summer is to stay in 406Cirque.
Nevertheless, we understand that summer is short and some kids just want to try a little bit of everything. Single week enrollments allow students try out everything 406Cirque has to offer. 🎪
• My kid is very shy and has never done any juggling or aerial. Do you think the circus program is the right fit for her?
Yes! We believe circus is for everybody. Our goal is to help kids discover their own potential. Our pedagogy is developed through positive reinforcement. There are opportunities for students to work individually, with one-on-one coaching, and with a group of peers.
• Do you offer scholarships or financial aid? How do we apply?
Yes. Each season we offer financial aid. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Do YOU have a question? Contact us or give us a call! we are happy to assist you!