CIRCUS SUMMER CAMP
Frequently Asked Questions.
If you have any other question please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
call Paúl at (406)475-2513. We are happy to assist you.
• Is there any flexibility in terms of drop off or pick up?
- Yes! Drop off begins at 8.45am with activities starting at 9:00am and ending at 3:30pm. Pick up goes until 4.00pm maximum.
• Do you offer payment Plans?
- Yes! Please send an email to 406cirque @gmail.com to know about payment plans and the different modalities we offer.
• My kids are excited about trying it out but not sure if we can commit to a full session. Do you take any drop ins?
- We encourage families to register their kids for an entire session. So far, all families who have tried Circus Camp for a week end up regretting not having enrolled for the full session, wanting to develop more of their newly acquired skills. Since we all plan our summer with months in advance, a late minute change of plans becomes very difficult for most families.
Nevertheless, we understand that summer is short and some kids just want to try a little bit of everything. That's why we have created the modality of single week enrollment, that allows you to join the circus for a week 🎪
• My camper is very shy and has never done any juggling or aerial. Do you think the circus program is the right fit for him/her?
- Yes! We believe circus is for everybody. Our goal is to help kids discover their own potential, and our pedagogy is developed through a soft approach and positive reinforcement. In the circus, there is always this instant gratification we get when we succeed in a juggling trick, an acrobatic move or a well performed scene. This, combined with a safe environment of mutual support and friendship, results in the motivation and empowerment of the child. We all start somewhere!
• Do you offer scholarships? How do we apply?
- There is a fund for scholarships. To apply, check the box in the enrollment form and we will guide you through the application.
• Do you have a contingency plan in case Montana goes back to Shelter in Place?
- In the unlikely event of having to go back to shelter in place orders, we are contemplating the possibility of going to a virtual model. This is a possibility we are currently working on and our intention is to be as prepared as possible for any type of scenario.
For more information about our COVID procedures please check our COVID procedures page.
Do YOU have a question? Contact us or give us a call! we are happy to assist you!