Frequently Asked Questions.
If you have any other question please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
call Paúl at (406)475-2513. We are happy to assist you.
• Is there any flexibility in terms of drop off or pick up?
- Drop off begins at 3.50pm with activities starting at 4:00pm and ending at 6:00pm. Pick up goes until 6.10pm.
• My kids are excited about trying it out but not sure if we can commit to a full season. Do you take any drop ins?
- Yes! You can give it a try and pay via Venmo or check at front Desk.
• My kid is very shy and has never done any juggling or aerial. Do you think the circus program is the right fit for her?
- Yes! We believe circus is for everybody. Our goal is to help kids discover their own potential. Our pedagogy is developed through a soft approach and positive reinforcement. In the circus, there is always this instant gratification we get when we succeed in a juggling trick, an acrobatic move or a well performed scene. This, combined with a safe environment of mutual support and friendship, results in the motivation and empowerment of the child.
• Do you offer scholarships? How do we apply?
- No scholarships are being offered for the afterschool program.
Do YOU have a question? Contact us or give us a call! we are happy to assist you!