CIRCUS HOLIDAY CAMP
Frequently Asked Questions.
If you have any other question please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
call Paúl at (406)475-2513. We are happy to assist you.
• Is there any flexibility in terms of drop off or pick up?
- Yes! Drop off begins at 8.30am with activities starting at 9:00am and ending at 3:30pm. Pick up goes until 4.00pm maximum.
• My kids are excited about trying it out but not sure if we can commit to a full session. Do you take any drop ins?
- This is our shortest experience and it lasts 5 days. It is normally the perfect teaser for kids wanting to join the troupe for spring afterschool program or summer camp 2022, that is why we encourage you to register them for the full Camp.
Nevertheless, we understand that sometimes family schedule doesn't allow for this to happen, and that is why we offer the possibility to do daily registrations at $95 per day.
• My daughter is very shy and has never done any juggling or aerial. Do you think the circus program is the right fit for her?
- Yes! We believe circus is for everybody. Our goal is to help kids discover their own potential. Our pedagogy is developed through a soft approach and positive reinforcement. In the circus, there is always this instant gratification we get when we succeed in a juggling trick, an acrobatic move or a well performed scene. This, combined with a safe environment of mutual support and friendship, results in the motivation and empowerment of the child.
• Do you offer scholarships? How do we apply?
- 406Cirque is currently developing a fund for scholarships. Please contact us directly via email in case you want to apply for a scholarship.
Do YOU have a question? Contact us or give us a call! we are happy to assist you!