CIRCUS SUMMER CAMP
Frequently Asked Questions.
If you have any other question please email us at email@example.com or
call Paúl at (406)475-2513. We are happy to assist you.
• Is there any flexibility in terms of drop off or pick up?
- Yes! Drop off begins at 8.45am with activities starting at 9:00am and ending at 3:30pm. Pick up goes until 4.00pm maximum.
• My kids are excited about trying it out but not sure if we can commit to a full session. Do you take any drop ins?
- This is our shortest experience and it lasts 4 days. It is normally the perfect teaser for kids wanting to join the troupe for summer 2021, that is why we encourage you to register them for the full Camp. Nevertheless, we understand that sometimes family schedule doesn't allow for this to happen, and that is why we offer the possibility to do daily registrations at $95 per day.
• My daughter is very shy and has never done any juggling or aerial. Do you think the circus program is the right fit for her?
- Yes! We believe circus is for everybody. Our goal is to help kids discover their own potential. Our pedagogy is developed through a soft approach and positive reinforcement. In the circus, there is always this instant gratification we get when we succeed in a juggling trick, an acrobatic move or a well performed scene. This, combined with a safe environment of mutual support and friendship, results in the motivation and empowerment of the child.
• Do you have a contingency plan in case Montana goes back to Shelter in Place?
- In the unlikely event of having to go back to shelter in place orders, we are contemplating the possibility of going to a virtual model. This is a possibility we are currently working on and our intention is to be as prepared as possible for any type of scenario.
For more information about our COVID procedures please check our COVID procedures page.
• Do you offer scholarships? How do we apply?
- 406Cirque is currently developing a fund for scholarships. Please contact us directly via email in case you want to apply for a scholarship.
Do YOU have a question? Contact us or give us a call! we are happy to assist you!